Arts & Heritage Planning and Strategy
Every cultural organisation is expected to plan for the long term, as well as respond creatively to new opportunities that arise. This can be a tricky balance at the best of times. When resources are tight, it is essential that arts and heritage organisations have robust business plans and strategic approaches that keep them on track, but which still allow for things to change, staff to leave and artistic plans to veer off in new directions.
READ Consultancy takes a practical approach to strategic planning that is flexible to circumstance and your good ideas. Consultancy support can be offered in a variety of areas, including:
- Facilitated business planning sessions
- One to one expertise on creating strategic documents and plans
- Problem solving and mentoring
- Responding to external strategies from government agencies and funders
- Creative awaydays to encourage new ways of thinking and planning
Talking through your initial thoughts on future planning with us on the telephone will cost you nothing but time.
Book your consultation now