Most arts and heritage organisations today need to raise money for their work from a wide range of sources. Some are entirely funded through public grants, others earn income from selling tickets or finding sponsors. Whichever way you do it, it’s likely that there is never enough time to think and plan for the long term. Even so, you are probably trying to achieve a great deal without all the funds you need to do it.
READ Consultancy offers expertise and experience in tackling fundraising, whatever your level of experience, or however little time you have. We offer:
- Creating a fundraising strategy for your organisation or network
- Putting together and selling bespoke sponsorship packages
- Building better commercial business relationships
- Setting up friends schemes and corporate clubs
- Establishing donor campaigns
- Creating a legacies programme
- Introducing fundraising online
These services can be offered as in-house training for your own staff or volunteers to deliver, as a catalyst for a longer fundraising strategy, or as a full project management service.
Every organisation is different, and not every kind of fundraising suits them. READ Consultancy will work with you to find the right mix that works with the people and time you have available.
Because every relationship is bespoke, we need to find out your specific circumstances and requirements before we can give you an idea of our costs. We offer an hour’s free professional consultancy to discuss your organisation and assess how we could help, with no obligation.